Kanye West makes Pusha T President

http://infosblast.blogspot.com/2015/11/kanye-west-makes-pusha-t-president.htmlKanye West simply made Pusha T the president of his 5 year old mark, GOOD MUSIC. Pusha T said ""I surmise that masterfully, me and Kanye have the same vision,… .He regards me as a craftsman, a truly manicured craftsman.

I'm not around here shooting oblivious, doing any and everything. With regards to collections and things like that, I have an extremely manicured process in which I get the chance to take as much time as is needed and I think he sorta regards that I get the chance to take as much time as necessary."
Of his arrangements for the mark, he told Billboard : "I simply take a gander at profiting by everything that I feel like GOOD Music conveys to the music business, our taking after, and the way of life. Most importantly, we have amazing craftsmen. It's unquestionably about getting those collections out in an extremely manicured design. We have awesome aesthetic ability that kind of walk the lines of acquiring that energy back respects to simply the workmanship that accompanies it like DONDA, the merch and things like that. Things that children are truly into nowadays".

We want Pusha T to enjoy all that life has to offer and trust he brings us GOOD MUS

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »