My Boyfriend left me when i went into acting

Funmi Awelewa
Funmi Awelewa
Up and rising Yoruba performing artist, Funmi Awelewa is beautiful to the point that it is verging on difficult to think a man in his right faculties would leave her – for any reason. In any case, the Ibadan-based maker of Ife O Dogba and Aromimawe will let you know this is something that almost shredded her when she was beginning on her acting way.
“Yes, I have been heartbroken before” she told Potpourri when asked if her heart has ever been broken.

“My ex boyfriend broke up with me because of my profession – acting. I don’t know what really happened, he just walked away, probably intimidated by the profession”

“In life, we encounter the good and the bad side of love. All I know is that I am grateful that I am still capable of love” she said, but added that not every man gets intimidated by an actress.

Funmi's beauty is not the sort that sends electric wave at you at first case, the sort envelopes you in its grip and nestle you to sleep,without you notwithstanding having any information of it. She could possibly be the most exquisite Yoruba performer around however Funmi wouldn't take that.


“Why would I say I am the most beautiful actress in the Yoruba sector when the beautiful ones are not yet born. I am not the most beautiful but one of the most beautiful actresses. We have got many beautiful actresses in the Yoruba sector.” she retorted

At the point when requested that she name no less than five Yoruba on-screen characters she supposes are more beautiful
than her, she named 'Kindness Aigbe, Bidemi Kosoko, Liz Da'silva, Olaitan Ogungbile, Joke Jikan and some more'.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »