Don Jazzy reveals he may still collaborate with the koko master in interview


http://infosblast.blogspot.com/2015/11/don-jazzy-reveals-he-may-collaborate.htmlPioneer of Nigeria's high flying music group, MAVIN's Don Jazzy is one person who has contributed in no little measure to the development of the music business in Nigeria. Over a year prior, any semblance of Korede Bello, Reekado Banks and Dija were greenhorns in the business until Don Dorobucci gave them the track to run their own particular races. Today, they have developed to wind up stars in their own particular right, because of Don Jazzy's masterstroke.
In this meeting, leader of the Supreme Mavin Dynasty uncovers the purpose for the imminent Mavin Access Concert, plausibility of working with D'banj once more, why he won't discharge his own particular collection at any point in the near future and different issues.

Why did it take you this long to assemble a show of this greatness?

I have been arranging things in my mind however then, it's currently that we are going live. There is no point accomplishing something when you don't have content. I am a fussbudget, thus, until I realize that I have what it takes to do one, I won't do it. I would have turn out to say we should arrange a show, however in the event that you don't have right substance there is no point doing one

Will D'banj be performing at this show?

At this time I can't completely let you know whether he will call me to say: "Goodness you are sorting out a show as well? I will come o."But at this time, he is not charged to perform at the show

Do you have arrangements to have worldwide artistes at the show?

No.

Will different artistes be performing beside the Mavins?

It's a Mavin show .Obviously you will see different artistes perform. I have done coordinated efforts with many people. I have done joint efforts with P-square, Timaya, Olamide and some more. It's a Mavin's and companions show yet more accentuation will be put on the Mavins.

You are known not liberal; wouldn't you say you have to work with an establishment to make it official?
I don't believe some of these establishments. I believe it's simply individuals searching for a chance to gather cash. I don't think I have to set up an establishment before I individuals. I individuals paying little heed to that. Many individuals have been instructing me to set up an establishment. I may do that at a point to fulfill individuals. For the time being, it's not a need.

What does it bring to work with you?

It is essential you have the ability and the following thing is for you to find me. Online networking is the best place to discover me. Tail me and I will tail you back. I won't listen to the individual's melody in the event that I feel that the individual resembles an inconvenience producer. A few individuals may let you know they sent you a melody and you now made it your own. Another issue is making time for it.

Your name mates have been recording tunes consecutive, what is in charge of that?
We generally record, we never quit recording.

At the point when are we getting a collection from Reekado Banks, Dija and Korede Bello?
On the off chance that you ask them now, they will let you know they would prefer not to. Individuals drop collections and decrease, it's bad.

What is the mystery of your prosperity?


There is no mystery, I simply buckle down

At the point when are you going to discharge your own collection?

I am not going to discharge a collection. At this moment, I realize that I won't be discharging a collection. I should seriously mull over it, might be if am given cash yet at this moment, I don't see myself doing that.

Do you charge for collabos?

I have never charged for collabos. I am regarded to really be requested that do a collabo with an artiste. I think I have really done joint efforts with very nearly everybody that had requested it

Does Don Jazzy have a sweetheart?

I don't have a sweetheart.

At the point when last would you say you were seeing someone?

A year prior. I am on break now with regards to a relationship.

At the point when do you think the reality of the situation will become obvious eventually right to tie the bunches?

I won't not even report that I will be getting hitched. I don't comprehend why you individuals think I will simply come and report that I will be getting hitched. I am not by any stretch of the imagination that sort of individual.

Why do you maintain a strategic distance from the media?
This is on the grounds that I don't know how to converse with you individuals.

Would you be working together with D'banj at any point in the near future ?

It is conceivable. We will do it when we both settle down and concur we need to do it. He is occupied with doing his own particular thing and I am additionally occupied with my Korede , Reekado and Dija .We live in the same region. When we take a seat and plan it, we would make something. We would most likely work once more. For whatever length of time that there is life, there is nothing inconceivable.

You connect with many individuals on online networking, how would you strainer the general population you interface with?

Why would it be a good idea for me to strainer them? In the event that they come right, we will talk. In the event that they don't come right, I proceed onward. I have met many individuals by means of the online networking.

Would you be marking a rapper at any point in the near future?

Yes, I have marked a few them, yet you are yet to meet them.

Would you be discharging your own particular single at any point in the near future?

I am not thinking about that now. I have individuals that need to succeed. I am glad creating individuals until further notice till death do me part. As of now, I feel that I am singing excessively.

Would you be marking more artistes?

All things considered, it relies on upon the ones that I see, yet I have to push my present artistes to a sure level before marking new ones. I think they are truly developing quick. In the event that I feel that they have gotten to certain level where they can be all alone, then I can sign on new artistes.

What happened to the mark Don Jazzy stick?

It's at home. Change is consistent. I barely utilize it in light of the fact that one needs to rebrand. You can't be doing likewise again and again. You will see it at the show.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »