Ihezuo says Nigeria U20 female team will make Nigeria Happy


http://infosblast.blogspot.com/2015/11/ihezuo-says-nigeria-u20-female-team.html

Nigeria U-20 Women Football group, Falconets, striker Chinwedu Ihezuo has guaranteed that the nation won't be disappointed when the FIFA U-20 Women World Cup starts in Papua New Guinea.  Ihezuo's objective gave the Falconets a 1-0 win against South Africa in Tembisa, which gave them a 3-1 total win for their eighth appearance at the football show-stopper.
"I need to say a major on account of all Nigerians for their backing and I guarantee that we will make Nigerians pleased at the World Cup," Ihezuo said.

"I feel exceptionally cheerful for the chance to offer my nation some assistance with getting the World Cup ticket. It is an extraordinary satisfaction for me that I was included in the qualifying arrangement.

"It has not been simple for us in preparing, the South Africans truly gave us an extreme time yet our attendant truly helped us."

She uncovered how mentor Peter Dedevbo's technique confined Basetsana before their home fans while committing her objective to buddy Charity Adule.

"Mentor Peter instructed us to first assault and we ought to quiet down, play our diversion that the objectives would come. Also, that we ought to ensure we score our objectives in the first half," she proceeded.

"I'm devoting my objective to my family and Charity (Adule) who is praising her birthday. She has dependably been there for me, notwithstanding when life was troublesome.

The 18-year-old scored six objectives in the qualifying round to rise a joint top scorer close by Ethiopia's Loza Abera whose side neglected to qualify to the detriment of Ghana.

Nigeria completed as runners-up in the 2014 version organized in Canada subsequent to bowing in the last to Germany, and Ihezuo's just objective of that title came in Nigeria's 2-1 thrashing of South Korea in the gathering stage

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »