I can't date an Actor


Sultry performing artist, Favor Oma, who is by all accounts making the most of her rising profile as a standout amongst the most-looked for after on-screen characters in the business as of late has pronounced that she would never give her heart to any Nollywood hunk.

Her reason is straightforward, "In the event that you are dating an on-screen character, you ought to be prepared to handle desire. Furthermore, I think desire can make one get occupied. I can have on-screen characters as companions, yet it can't go past that. I can't even envision dating an on-screen character, " she pronounced.

The awe-inspiring performing artist additionally glared at turning into a second wife to any man. She portrayed herself as "a desirous lover"adding that she can't stand seeing watching her man wed another lady. " I'm an extremely envious partner. I will murder some person. In the event that you wed me and choose to acquire another lady I unobtrusively leave the marriage,"she said.


Oma who appeared in Nollywood in 2011, made her emotions known while on a motion picture set as of late.

She conceded being once devastated. This, she has motivation to impact men, saying that a few men could be absurd on occasion. "Some don't recognize what they need. They dump you and dependably need to return. What's more, I am the sort that does not do a reversal to my past issues.

The Ihiala, Anambra State-conceived performer did her first motion picture, "No Money No Sex" in 2011, and from that point forward she has not thought back in her mission to overcome the screen. She has highlighted in such a large number of different movies, including "Attractive Ladies Cult", "Serpent of the Sea", "Ibu and Adaku in London," "The Gheto Legends", "Johnny the Playboy", "The Vampire Gire", "Swagger Conji", "Authority Housemates," Lion Heroes, Beauties of the Night, Tears of Daniela among others.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »