Iheanacho says he owes success to City big boys

kelechi iheanacho celebrates
Kelechi Iheanacho
Previous Golden Eaglets star Kelechi Iheanacho has uncovered that he is getting significant lessons from key Manchester City players like Sergio Aguero and Wilfred Bony, subsequently his superb keeps running at the club.

"They converse with me ever day in preparing, giving me counsel and urging me to continue going and doing great," he said.

"They let me know I will be an extraordinary player one day, so I will continue listening and buckling down.

"The administrator likewise gives me extraordinary exhortation, instructing me to play basic and score goals.

"It's generally a delight to score an objective, and it was a decent objective, a great response to hurried to the front post.
Manchester City traveled to the semi – finals of the League Cup on Tuesday night, whipping Hull City 4 – 1, Iheanacho among the scorers for the Citizens.

The 2014 League Cup champs were just an objective ahead before the previous Golden Eaglets sensation joined the fight in the 71st moment as trade for Wilfried Bony.
Body City's Harry Maguire was occupied in the 76th moment after his pocket was picked by the Nigerian and was headed to dispatch an assault before he was fouled.

On 80 minutes, Iheanacho extended City’s lead, converting Raheem Sterling’s inviting ball from close range.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »