Saint Obi returns to Entertainment as an artist


Saint Obi an Artist
Saint Obi
One of Nollywood Top Actors, Saint Obi, who enjoyed a reprieve from acting quite a while, has reemerged once more. This time, not as an on-screen character but rather an artist.

The on-screen character as of late praised his birthday, and to stamp the uncommon day he declared his entrance into the music business.

In a visit with HVP, Saint Obi uncovered that he began first as an artist before he later veered into acting. "I have a profound energy for music and I began singing as a chorister before I veered into acting", he disclosed. As of now, the good looking on-screen character has set up his own record name known as AGWHYTE. " I set up this record mark as a method for helping skilled youthful ones to understand their fantasies. The mark is about finding and uncovering the best abilities in other to give fun seekers sweet music.""
He said two artistes are now marked to the label.

Uncovering why he remixed John Legend's tune, "Imagine the dream", the performing artist said, the tune was extremely moving as in it lectures about peace. I needed individuals to realize that there is no need killing ourselves since we all have little time to spend on earth. Dialog can settle every one of these emergency going on all over. I am not an expert artist but rather I am a social crusader. So I would say that the craving to make a superior world provoked the melody. What's more, that is my own particular manner of passing the message of peace over. I didn't do this melody for the money related advantage however I need to utilize it to bolster UNICEF,"he said.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »