Adibeli reveals Why he is called "Ugly fine boy".

Adibeli Ugochukwu
Adibeli Ugochukwu

Adibeli Ugochukwu, a.k.a UFB (Ugly fine boy), is a rising Afro pop artiste whose melody, 'Baby boo' is as of now ruling the airwaves. The Delta State-conceived artist believes he has what it takes to succeed in the music business.

At whatever point he is being presented at occasions, his name inspire questions from individuals.

In a talk with Showtime, he uncovered the reason he is called Ugly fine kid. "A great many people are typically shocked at the things I do. I have been informed that I don't appear as though somebody who can do certain things. I have heard proclamations like

"You look excessively cool, similar to somebody who doesn't talk by any stretch of the imagination." I picked the name Ugly fine kid as a method for communicating my double identity. I have been belittled. This speaks to the monstrous side of me. I have likewise astonished individuals with my music. This speaks to the fine a portion of me. I chose to combine these attributes and made a name from it."

Whenever inquired as to whether he trusts that sex offers, he answered in the positive; "Sex offers anyplace however over-doing it, is the issue."

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »